We love pets, too!
Traveling with a furry friend? We are pet friendly, as long as you follow these simple rules:
- Pets are only allowed in designated cabins. Please make sure you tell the receptionist that you have a dog when you are making the reservation. RV guests do not have a fee, but we limit three dogs per RV.
- Bunkhouses: $25 non-refundable fee. Limit two per cabin.
- All other Cabins: $50 non-refundable fee. Limit two per cabin.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed in the Retreat, the Den or the Ranch Estate.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. They cannot be tied up without being accompanied by the owner.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant, convenience shop, Rec hall or pool area.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors and keep excessive noise down.
- Please clean up after your pet. There are potty bags provided for your convenience. There is a $50 charge for not cleaning up after them.
- Non-disclosure of pets is subject to immediate $100 non-refundable fee along with a $50 non-refundable cleaning fee.
- Your dog MUST be child-friendly and NON-aggressive. You may be asked to leave without a refund if they show any aggression (snarling, growling, jumping toward people, etc.)
Come to Medina Highpoint Resort to enjoy the adventure, solitude and sights of the Texas Hill Country along with your furry friend!
Call for more information!