The Cricket Cabin
Sleeps: 2-4 people
Beds: 1 King
Sofa: Full Sleeper
WI-FI & Expanded Cable, DVD Player & iPod docking stations: Yes
Furnishings: Towels; Linens; Full Kitchen; Charcoal Grill
Available: Movies; Books; Games
NOTE: The Cricket’s bedroom just underwent a total renovation and photos have not been posted yet. It does have a king size bed.
The Cricket Cabin is a streamside one bedroom cabin. This very accessible cabin has a parking area just steps from your front door. This cabin is not ADA compliant, but it is “Disability Friendly” so please ask about that if you have questions about the accessibility.
When you enter into the living area you will find beautiful hardwood floors and a large window looking out to the stream. With a sofa and glider rocker you can recline and watch a DVD on your flat screen TV or cozy up on a cool day in front of your gas fireplace. Step inside the kitchen where there is everything needed for basic cooking and a dining table to enjoy the streamside view from inside. The kitchen is cheerfully done in Mexican tile.
The bedroom has a queen size bed with an antique headboard and patchwork quilts. Off of your bedroom is the bathroom that has a large walk-in shower with seat.
Through the kitchen door walk out onto the wrap around porch with views of Mt. Pisgah and the Blue Ridge Mountains, not to mention our beautiful stream. Swing on your porch swing, dine at the outdoor table, or walk down the stairs to the stream. Because this cabin sits off by itself, it has the added bonus of a quarter acre of property all to itself. This means a private hammock, swing by the water, and bonfire ring just for Cricket guests. Imagine grilling diner on the charcoal grill only feet from the water or swinging in the breeze on the shaded hammock.
The Cricket Policies:
- Rates based on 2-person occupancy. $20 for each additional adult and $10 for each child.
- Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- May through October as well as holiday require a 4-night minimum stay with NO Saturday or Sunday arrivals or departures.
- All other stays require a 3-night minimum. Call for shorter stays!
- 1-night stays are never accepted on the weekends.If a 1-night stay is requested & accepted, please note that there is a $65 surcharge.
- Click to view all cabin Rates
Call for more information!