The Duck Tavern
Sleeps: 4-7 people (5 person minimum)
Beds: 1 King; 1 Queen; 1 Twin Daybed w/trundle
Sofa: 1 Queen Sleeper
WI-FI & Expanded Cable, DVD player & iPod docking stations: Yes
Furnishings: Towels; Linens; Full Kitchen; Charcoal Grill
Available: Movies; Books; Games
Streamside location, aged knotty pine walls, heirloom antiques, and beautiful hand-crafted quilts sets the cozy mood for our delightful Duck Tavern cabin and modern, fully appointed kitchen and bath, widescreen TV with DVD with expanded cable and free Wi-Fi. Duck Tavern boasts an open floor plan with a loft that features both a Queen size bed and a Twin size Daybed with an additional Twin trundle bed for when you are vacationing with many or a first floor King size bed for a comfortable getaway for two. New photos of Duck Tavern’s loft have not been posted yet, so take a look at Willow Creeks Loft. Layout and bedding is the same. Different quilts and antiques.
Come and relax on the porch and enjoy the cooling experience of our rushing stream while you grill your favorite food, or snuggle by the fire indoors for a movie night. Whatever your needs, Duck Tavern will ensure that your stay will be a delight.
|The Duck Tavern||$195/night|
|The Duck Tavern||$185/night|
The Duck Tavern Policies:
- Rates based on 4-person occupancy. $20 for each additional adult and $10 for each child.
- Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- May through October as well as holiday require a 4-night minimum stay with NO Saturday or Sunday arrivals or departures.
- 1-night stays are never accepted on the weekends. If a 1-night stay is requested & accepted, please note that there is a $65 surcharge
- This cabin is NOT pet friendly
- Click to view all cabin Rates
Call for more information!