Gate House Cottage
Sleeps: 2-6 people
Beds: 1 Queen; 1 Full
Sofa: Full Sleeper
WI-FI & Expanded Cable: Yes
Furnishings: Towels; Linens; Full Kitchen; Charcoal Grill
Available: Movies; Books; Games
This charming renovated 1940’s cottage sits at the front of our property, just a short walk to the stream. With a large wrap around porch with rocking chairs and a porch swing, you can sit and relax while grilling out on the charcoal grill just outside your kitchen door. Inside, your cottage has a traditional layout with two bedrooms. The cozy living room has a gas fireplace for snuggling up in the cooler months and a large flat screen TV with a DVD Player and expanded cable for watching movies or catching a game. In the kitchen there is everything you would need for preparing a big weekend breakfast or dinner after a day of adventuring.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed and adjoins the second bedroom with a “Jack and Jill” style bathroom. The bathroom is complete with a tub/shower combo for getting ready for your days of exploring. In the second bedroom there is a full size bed tucked into a sleeping nook with overhead light and bookshelves on both sides for late night reading.
|The Gate House||$150/night|
|The Gate House||$140/night|
The Gate House Policies:
- Rates based on 2-person occupancy. $20 for each additional adult and $10 for each child.
- Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- May through October as well as holiday require a 4-night minimum stay, with NO Saturday or Sunday arrivals or departures in peak season.
- All other stays require a 3-night minimum. Call for shorter stays!
- 1-night stays are never accepted on the weekends.
- Click to view all cabin Rates
Call for more information!