Sleeps: 2 people
Beds: 1 King
WI-FI & Expanded Cable DVD Player & iPod docking stations: Yes
Furnishings: Towels; Linens; Full Kitchen; Charcoal Grill
Available: Movies; Books; Games
The Chickadee is a romantic cabin for two that sits overlooking the stream. Walking up to the porch you will find a porch swing for enjoying the view of the stream as well as a table to enjoy meals or morning coffee with the soundtrack of the stream as your music.
As you walk into this open concept cabin you will be greeted by a little world of your own. The queen size bed arrangement is set to the right of the cabin. From bed, watch a DVD on your flat screen TV or enjoy the romance of having the fireplace on with the glow of the fire from your living area.
After a day of hiking area waterfalls and our private trails or visiting the Biltmore, come back to your “home away from home” and cuddle up on the sofa or dine at your table with take out from one of Asheville’s amazing restaurants. If you are in the mood to cook then everything needed is provided in the small but efficient kitchen. Just off of your kitchen, your back door leads to a private back porch with charcoal grill and seating area. The bathroom has a tub/ shower combo and all of your linens provided.
Ask about adding flowers or something special to your stay for an added touch of romance.
The Chickadee Policies:
- Rates based on 2-person occupancy.
- Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- May through October as well as holiday require a 4-night minimum stay with NO Saturday or Sunday arrivals or departures in peak season.
- 1-night stays are never accepted on the weekends.
- This cabin is NOT pet friendly
- Click to view all cabin Rates
Call for more information!