Sleeps: 2-8 people
Beds: 1 King, 2 Fulls in loft
Sofa: Full Sleeper
WI-FI & Expanded Cable, DVD Player & iPod docking stations: Yes
Furnishings: Towels; Linens; Full Kitchen; Charcoal Grill
Available: Movies; Books; Games
The Firefly Cabin is tucked back into a private garden area overlooking the stream. It is the same floor plan as its sister cabin, the Whippoorwill, which shares the same herb and perianal garden and fountain. Arrive at this cabin and walk into an open kitchen which flows into the dining, and living areas with high vaulted ceilings and wood beams. The complete kitchen has everything needed for making meals while visiting and features beautiful Mexican tile counter tops. Just outside is your private picnic area with view of the stream and charcoal grill for eating al fresco.
The focal point of the living area is the beautiful stone fireplace with large flat screen TV mounted over the wood mantle. The sofa, wing back chair and glider rocker will have everyone relaxing indoors and the back door to the large back deck will have the outdoors calling. The deck, with view of the stream below has a table, rocking chairs and a porch swing. A perfect gathering place! This cabin has one bedroom downstairs with king size bed, remote controlled ceiling fan, swing arm lamps for relaxing and reading in bed, and a door that opens onto the large back deck overlooking the stream with sounds of the water that will lull you to sleep. The bathroom is on the first floor with a tub/ shower combo with all of your linens provided. Upstairs is the open loft that overlooks the living room. Perfect for two Full size beds with a little nook complete with rocking chair, lamp and table.
The Firefly Policies:
- Rates based on 4-person occupancy. $20 for each additional adult and $10 for each child.
- Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- May through October as well as holiday require a 4-night minimum stay with NO Saturday or Sunday arrivals or departures in peak season.
- 1-night stays are never accepted on the weekends.
- This cabin is NOT pet friendly.
- Click to view all cabin Rates
Call for more information!