Sleeps: 2-4 people
Beds: 2 Queens
WI-FI & Expanded Cable, DVD Player & iPod docking stations: Yes
Furnishings: Towels; Linens; Full Kitchen; Charcoal Grill
Available: Movies; Books; Games
The Hummingbird is a two bedroom cabin that sits overlooking the stream. This is a very accessible cabin with only two steps up to enter the kitchen door and has a private parking area right at your back door. As you walk into the cabin’s kitchen, there are all the necessities needed for preparing food during your stay. Continue through to the living room for relaxing after a day of sightseeing on the sofa or glider rocker. Sit at the dining area with views out to the stream for early mornings, planning your day on the free Wi-Fi or watching your favorite show on the flat screen TV.
There are two private bedrooms, each with queen size beds, warm wood surroundings and patchwork quilts. The front bedroom has a large picture window which slides open to allow the sounds of the stream to lull you to sleep at night. The bathroom is small but efficient, and all of your linens are provided. This cabin has a shower only. No bathtub.
The front porch sits perched up high on the hillside with the most amazing breezes and views of the stream. There you can swing on the porch swing, rock in the rocker, or dine at the table and watch the water below.
The Hummingbird Policies:
- Rates based on 3-person occupancy. $20 for each additional adult and $10 for each child.
- Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- May through October as well as holiday require a 4-night minimum stay with NO Saturday or Sunday arrivals or departures in peak season.
- 1-night stays are never accepted on the weekends.
- This cabin is NOT pet friendly
- Click to view all cabin Rates
Call for more information!