Sleeps: 2-4 people
Beds: 1 Queen
Sofa: Full Sleeper
WI-FI & Expanded Cable & DVD Player: Yes
Furnishings: Towels; Linens; Full Kitchen; Charcoal Grill
Available: Movies; Books; Games
The Katydid is a quaint one bedroom renovated Gypsy Cottage that is just a short walk to the stream. Enter into the newly appointed living room which opens to a dining nook with a large window to enjoy the view.
Your kitchen provides everything needed for preparing meals during your stay. For those who prefer to dine al fresco, step out your back door to a private back deck with a hidden view of the stream, complete with a porch swing and table. Or, use the charcoal grill in the side yard and eat under the trees at the cabin’s picnic table.
The living room’s new wood and stone gas fireplace has built in shelves for storing a few books and DVDs and a flat screen TV mounted above it. The log walls of this cabin and new queen size mattress make the bedroom feel warm and inviting. Swing arm lamps and Wi-Fi add to the comfort of this cozy cabin. The bathroom has a shower and restored antique sink.
Just below the back deck, your back yard and two hanging hammock chairs await. Look and listen to the stream down below or watch the birds feed from the feeder.
The Katydid Policies:
- Rates based on 2-person occupancy. $20 for each additional adult and $10 for each child.
- Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- May through October as well as holiday require a 4-night minimum stay with NO Saturday or Sunday arrivals or departures in peak season.
- All other stays require a 3-night minimum. Call for shorter stays!
- 1-night stays are never accepted on the weekends.
- Click to view all cabin Rates
Call for more information!