The Lodge House
Sleeps: 6-12 people (7 person minimum unless approved by office)
Beds: 1 King; 2 Queens, 2 Full sofa sleepers
Bunked: 2 Twin beds
Bathrooms: 2 Full baths
WI-FI & Expanded Cable, DVD Player & iPod docking stations: Yes
Furnishings: Towels; Linens; Full Kitchen; Charcoal Grill
Available: Movies; Books; Games
Our largest and most spacious accommodation is our Lodge House. As the former owner’s residence there is plenty of room for your entire family to spread out and enjoy themselves. Enter through your fully equipped kitchen with plenty of counter space for storing snacks and goodies as well as a large pantry, dishwasher and rolling kitchen island. Cook all or some of your meals on the Jenn-Air range. The large bay window over the sink has a beautiful view of our 150 year old dairy barn with the mountains beyond. There is a dining area off the kitchen with a table large enough to seat 8 and if that isn’t enough, there is a large table on the screened in porch and game table in the living room as well. The kitchen flows into the living room where there are sofas and wing back chairs. Sit back and relax while watching a borrowed DVD or your favorite cable TV show on the large flat screen in the living room or the privacy of the second bedroom TV.
The master bedroom has a new king size bed with restored antique door headboard and patchwork quilt. In the second bedroom there are two comfy queen size beds and plenty of closet space for everyone’s belongings. As a special sleeping arrangement, the Lodge features a Dutch Cupboard like the private sleeping berths on the Oriental Express. Snuggle into one of two twin size compartments complete with private light, storage shelves and curtain that can be pulled for privacy. Just off of the Dutch Cupboard nook is the bathroom with double vanity, bidet and a tub/ shower combo.
Walk out the kitchen through the sliding glass door to the screened in porch and enjoy meals at the outdoor table or lounge just outside under the large covered porch. With a large yard area, it’s the perfect space to reserve the bonfire pit and roast marshmallows or cook out on your private grill.
Please note we have added 1 full bath and made some renovations to The Lodge House. Check back to see the new photos in a few weeks!
|The Lodge House||$205/night|
|The Lodge House||$185/night|
The Lodge House Policies:
- Rates based on 4-person occupancy. $20 for each additional adult and $10 for each child. (7-person minimum unless approved by office)
- Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- May through October as well as holiday require a 4-night minimum stay with NO Saturday or Sunday arrivals or departures in peak season.
- All other stays require a 3-night minimum. Call for shorter stays!
- 1-night stays are never accepted on the weekends. If a 1-night stay is requested & accepted, please note that there is a $65 surcharge
- Click to view all cabin Rates
Call for more information!