Sleeps: 2 people
Beds: 1 King
2 Person Air Tub: Yes
WI-FI & Expanded Cable, DVD Player & iPod docking stations: Yes
Furnishings: Towels; Linens; Full Kitchen; Charcoal Grill
Available: Movies; Books; Games
The Mockingbird is a romantic cabin for two that sits overlooking the stream. On the front porch you will find a porch swing for enjoying the view of the stream as well as a table to enjoy meals or morning coffee while listening to the calming sound of the stream.
As you enter this open concept cabin you are instantly taken in by its warm and romantic feel. The king size bed with handcrafted log headboard and patchwork quilt is set to the right of the cabin. From the bed, open the large window and allow the sounds of the stream to sooth you to sleep at night. Choose a romantic movie from our large DVD lending Library and snuggle in front of the flat screen TV and stone fireplace in the living area or relax and listen to some of your own favorite tunes on your iPod, using the iPod docking station provided in each cabin.
Dine at your table (inside or on the porch) with take out from one of Asheville’s wonderful restaurants, sure to please any foodie, or if you are in the mood to cook then everything needed is provided in the small but efficient kitchen. Just off of your kitchen, your back door leads to a private back porch with charcoal grill and seating area.
After a day of biking, zipping, touring and hiking our private trails, come back to your “home away from home” and sooth your muscles in the large two-person air tub.
The air tub is just off of your enclosed bathroom (with tub/ shower combo) in a private room with a large picture window framing the view of our meadow and mountains in the distance and large wall mirror. The two person tub just calls to be surrounded with flower petals and candles for a night of romance. Check with the office for details about adding flowers, robes, or something special to your stay.
The Mockingbird Policies:
- Rates based on 2-person occupancy. $20 for each additional adult and $10 for each child.
- Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- May through October as well as holiday require a 4-night minimum stay NO Saturday or Sunday arrivals or departures.
- All other stays require a 3-night minimum. Call for shorter stays!
- 1-night stays are never accepted on the weekends. If a 1-night stay is requested & accepted, please note that there is a $65 surcharge.
- This cabin is NOT pet friendly
- Click to view all cabin Rates
Call for more information!