The Potting Shed
Sleeps: 2-6 people
Beds: 1 Queen, 1 Full and 1 Sofa Sleeper in the living room
WI-FI & Expanded Cable, DVD player, iPod docking stations: Yes
Furnishings: Towels & Linens; Full Kitchen; Charcoal Grill
Available: Movies; Books; Games
The Potting Shed has 2 bedrooms as well as a full size sofa sleeper in the living room. It is a short walk to the stream, towards the front of our property. This renovated Gypsy Cottage is so charming with a spacious living room that includes a cozy arm chair, perfect for enjoying the gas fireplace during the cooler months. If the kids are busy watching DVD’s borrowed from our lending library on the flat screen TV, enjoy the peace and quiet on your porch’s rocking chairs or swing. Just steps from your porch, there is a small wisteria-covered arbor with a great view of Mt. Pisgah on a clear day.
Prepare all or some of your meals in the eat-in-kitchen, equipped with everything needed for everyday cooking. The master bedroom is charming with an angled ceiling, patchwork quilts, and a new queen size bed. Adjustable arm lamps and Wi-Fi make lounging in bed comfortable. The private second bedroom has a full size bed. The shared bathroom has a tub/shower combo.
|The Potting Shed||$150/night|
|The Potting Shed||$140/night|
The Potting Shed Policies:
- Rates based on 2-person occupancy. $20 for each additional adult and $10 for each child.
- Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- May through October as well as holiday require a 4-night minimum stay, with NO Saturday or Sunday arrivals or departures in peak season.
- 1-night stays are never accepted on the weekends.
- Click to view all cabin Rates
Call for more information!