Willow Creek Cabin
Sleeps: 4-7 people (4 person minimum June-Aug & Holidays)
Beds: 1 King, 1 Queen with Twin Trundle
Sofa: 1 Queen Sleeper
WI-FI & Expanded Cable, DVD Player & iPod docking stations: Yes
Furnishings: Towels; Linens; Full Kitchen; Charcoal Grill
Available: Movies; Books; Games
The Willow Creek Cabin is a large open floor plan streamside cabin. Once you have parked in your private parking area you will enter the cabin from the back porch with views of our large meadow and mountains in the distance. Walk through the open kitchen which flows into the dining and living areas and out to the streamside porch. The open concept of this cabin allows for conversing with family and friends while preparing meals, gathered around the table for game night, or enjoying snuggling in the living room. The full kitchen is complete with dishware, cookery and cutlery, and has a view from the sink out to our meadow and recreation area, the picnic pavilion close by. The living room has wood vaulted ceilings up to the loft and a stone fireplace with large flat screen TV as well as comfy seating area with sofa, glider rocker, and wing back.
Opposite the living area and behind the loft stairs is the king size bed with handcrafted log headboard, patchwork quilt and view out to the stream. There is a bathroom with tub/ shower combo on the main floor. Upstairs, the large open loft has a Queen-Size bed, a Twin Trundle and a full bath.
The real highlight of our streamside cabins is the view and access to the stream. Just 5 yards from the water, you can sit on your porch swing or rocking chairs while listening to sounds of nature or surf the free Wi-Fi in the great outdoors. Do a little fishing, or watch the kids play without having to leave your cabin’s yard. For those who want to explore more, walk through the play field to our bridge that crosses the stream and takes you into our woodland hiking trails.
|Willow Creek Cabin||$205/night|
|Willow Creek Cabin||$245/night|
Willow Creek Cabin Policies:
- Rates based on 6-person occupancy. $20 for each additional adult and $10 for each child.(4 person minimum June-Aug & Holidays without prior approval)
- Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- May through October as well as holiday require a 4-night minimum stay with NO Saturday or Sunday arrivals or departures.
- 1-night stays are never accepted on the weekends. If a 1-night stay is requested & accepted, please note that there is a $65 cleaning fee.
- This cabin is NOT pet friendly
- Click to view all cabin Rates
Call for more information!