Our Reservation Policies:
Please read carefully before making your reservation. Cancellation fees apply if your reservation must be cancelled due to less that minimum night reservations that are not approved.
- * 3-night minimum stays in November through April, with the exception of the holidays listed below. Most Holidays require a 4-night minimum. (Christmas & 4th of July in 2017 are 5 night minimum stays)
* There is 4-night minimum stay in Peak Season. Peak is May through October. Some exceptions in May and September. See Rate sheet.
* NO Saturday or Sunday Arrivals or Departures in peak season or holidays.
* NO 1 night stays ever accepted on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
* Thanksgiving Reservations must include Wednesday before and for at least 4 nights. If you are arriving on Wednesday, you must check in before 5:00PM.
* Christmas Reservations must include the nights of the 23rd through 27th. 5-night minimum. They may be longer, but MUST include those nights.
* New Year’s Reservations must include the nights of the 30th through the night of the 2nd. 4-night minimum.
* You may call our office to check on shorter stay availability. Shorter stays may require a cleaning fee.
* We reserve the right to change cabin assignments in reservations made for less than the minimum night requirement. Not applicable to Reunion or group reservations.
* Our property is family friendly. We also have a section of the property for those not traveling with children. See cabins 8, 9, and 13.
* We have 13% sales tax. No other fees added, unless an additional cleaning fee is required. Ask about Military discounts.
* A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. (MC, Visa & Discover accepted) Balance due upon arrival day. If making a reservation for less than the “minimum night” stay, OR reservations receiving special discounts may require payment in full at the time of booking.
* “Return points” may be added to any minimum paid reservation (depending on time of year). If you have only one bonus night, it must be used on a Sunday. Please note use of bonus night in the “Special Request” box when making your reservation online.
* Cancellations: There is a $50 cancellation fee when we are notified in writing (via email) 30 days or more prior to arrival date… June. July. August and October as well as all holidays, require a 3-month notification. Cancellation outside these parameters will require payment in full with restricted re-schedule dates.
* If you are meeting friends or family here and have 3 or more cabins reserved in total, it is your responsibility to let us know Before making your reservation. Group fees may apply. * Please see the Planning an Event page on our website for more information about groups
* We are sorry, but we are not set up to accommodate any visitors that are not already registered overnight guests. We cannot make any exceptions. Unless you are booking the entire property, and then special arrangements with a fee may be possible. Guest choose to stay here to enjoy the peace and quiet. In season, we have 50-125 guests onsite that are registered. There are some wonderful places in our area set up for just this type of gathering. You may request a list of these places from us if interested.
* Pets -Dogs are allowed in “Pet Friendly” cabins only. There is a $15 per day charge per small dog. $20 for large dogs. All hypoallergenic dogs are $15 no matter the size. 2 dog maximum. (Breed & age etc.) Please read our Pet. There is a $200 pet security hold on your credit card. See cabins 1, 2, 3, 4 and 13.
* All cabins, Yurts and Tiny Homes are non-smoking. Ashtrays are provided on porches. There is a $500 plus charge for smoking in cabins or allowing smoke to drift in through open windows or doors and get a smoke smell in the cabin.
* Holiday Weekends: New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
**Check our Specials, Packages, and Extras!
Call for more information!