Climate Controls: Yes
Grill & Picnic Table: Yes
A night stay in a yurt is not “roughing it” by any definition. Often associated with “glamping” (glamorous camping), this unique accommodation is a rare find in the U.S. Yurts are circular, framed, tent-like structures that include wooden floors, windows, comfortable beds with fresh linens, and climate controls that take the edge off unpleasant temperatures. Yurts provide a fresh overnight experience while eliminating negatives associated with camping: extreme temperatures, rain, bugs and dirt. Even more, a skylight at the peak of the roof might be the yurt’s coolest feature, allowing one to gaze into the vast night sky.
To give you the satisfaction of outdoor serenity, our Yurts includes a picnic table, patio and fire ring for each site, complementing your outdoor dining or marshmallow roasting.
|Off Season||Peak Season||Weekend||Holiday|
|Yurt sleeps 5+||$119.89||$129.89||134.89||139.89|
- Rates based on 2 person occupancy. $5/night for each additional person ages 18 and up. Children ages 7-17 are an additional $3/night. Ages 6 and under are free!
- We’re Pet Friendly! (Loft units will be provided with a pet gate) – Click to view our Pet Policy
- Reservations require a 1 night deposit at booking.
- Two night minimum “during the peak season” Off season, non-holidays are ok for single night reservations.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hrs. from arrival date incur a $20 processing fee. Less than 48 hrs. will forfeit the deposit.
- Three night minimum for Holiday Weekends, all reservations for holiday weekends must be paid in full.
- Holiday Weekends: Memorial Day, 4th of July Weekend, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s.